Let's envision together sometime
AWM exists to integrate care in our world.
Here’s some things we can do together:
- Reimagine how to navigate, occupy and appropriate space from a biocentric point of view.
- Advocate for more intelligent, sustainable and people-first architectural practices.
- Work for the end users of a place and take their needs into account throughout all the phases of a project.
- Anchor the intellectual, emotional, social, creative, existential and physical areas of growth of a community in designed elements.
- Collect data that reveals the impact of space on everyday life.
- Transform relationships to space through participatory design processes.
- Raise awareness about the importance of meaning in building sustainable cities people care for.
- Help people of all ages express themselves in space.
- Improve homes, offices, schools and spaces for people.
We can’t wait to create with you!
Get in touch with Marta at firstname.lastname@example.org